FlavorTrak K-12 Menus tracks menus from the top 175 school districts in the United States, enabling you to get perspective on the school foodservice market segment.
Bi-Annual Menu Tracking
There are currently 45,000 menu items in our database. Menus are collected from each district in our database twice per year so that you can track trends for your product categories.
Menu Item Metrics
Determine Percent of Menu Incidence, Menu Item Count and Share, Frequency on Menu and Share of Aggregate Frequency.
Product Usage by Segment and Region
FlavorTrak K-12 Menus tracks the menu items on the breakfast and lunch menus of elementary, middle and high schools in the top 175 school districts in the country. We provide full 50 state coverage and all major metropolitan areas.
Each item component in FlavorTrak K-12 is classified by a variety of characteristics such as:
- Food group (Protein Type, Carb Type, Fruit Type and Veggie Type)
- Qualitative (Brand Name, Cooking Method, Cuisine, Healthy Term)
- Menu Positioning (Day Part, Grade Level, Menu Item Component Name, Item Type, Item Class)
- Demographic/Geographic (District Size, City, State, Region)
- District (Size, Locale, Rank)
- Geographic (City, State, Region, Zip, Coordinates)
See our list of FlavorTrak Item Classifications.